Thursday, May 21, 2009

Interview with Jeff Yoder on the skate park




I am having too much fun with my Flip Video! This time I tried to mix it up a little with an interview with Jeff Yoder about the skate park. I also got some video of a couple of our guys working. We joked about having proof now that they really do work! That video will be saved for a later post...


Usually on Wednesday mornings I play the part of vice president at the Logan County Business Networking International (BNI) meeting. However, yesterday there was a scheduling conflict so I had to make a quick decision to attend the Champaign County Safety Council instead. I hated to miss BNI, but I am glad I went to Safety Council - we received two awards! Very exciting. We had no lost time accidents last year - great job to all of our employees for keeping each other safe!


Tonight I am attending the second class in a three part series on Social Media Networking. The workshop is being held at Ohio Hi-Point in Bellefontaine, OH and being given by Shane Haggerty. The first class was very helpful and great fun. I look forward to learning more about reaching our customers via the internet. If you have any suggestions on what I should post or questions about concrete, comment or email me and let me know! I might use them on future posts.

Thank you to Chris who emailed us a tip on making the skate park better for the skateboarders.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! Be safe and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic interview ROberta! Great use of the flip...may have to "share" that idea!

    ReplyDelete