Commercial Concrete Finishers/Crew Leaders
Love concrete and the fast paced, challenging commercial work but tired of traveling all over the state and country? We are looking for positive, motivated concrete professionals to join our team. We are a growing family owned business who values our employees.
Skills & Experience we are seeking:
· Experience with commercial concrete flatwork, foundations and walls.
· Experience in construction of retail, housing, offices and industrial facilities
· Ability to understand and interpret drawings and specs
· Ability to layout foundations, slabs, anchor bolts, walls, bollards, etc.
· Experience in all aspects of commercial forming and finishing
· Ability to operate skid steer, buggy, riding power trowel, walk behind power trowel, various screeds, bull floats, hand tools, etc.
· Ability to interface in a respectful and professional manner with GCs, customers and other employees
We can offer you:
· Paid time off
· Simple IRA retirement with company match
· Profit sharing
· AFLAC supplemental benefits
· Ongoing training
· Other perks including employee of the month, work boot reimbursement, service awards, paid lunch & learns, opportunities for concrete conferences & travel
· Valid driver’s license & reliable transportation
· Ability to pass a drug test
· Positive attitude
· Desire to learn
· Team player
Does this sound like a good fit for you or someone you know? Call or stop by our office south of West Liberty for an application. We'd love to talk to you. Our office number is 937-465-1500 or email email@example.com. Have a blessed day!